If you want to apply for a new shop act license Firstly you can create your profile and after creating your profile you are ready for applying for shop act registration online. following are the steps on how to create a user profile and apply for shop act license online.
Step 1: open your browser go to the address bar and type this URL: lms.mahaonline.gov.in and enter on this web portal.
Step 2: Enter Login Credentials (User ID, Password)
- If your First Time User:- (You can Follow below steps for registration)
- click on the given link “Create Employer User Profile” for creating a user profile
- Next steps are to fill below mention information to create User Name and Password.
- Please Select the type of registration – Individual OR Organization or Firm or Company.
- Enter Your Correct 10 Digit Mobile Number for registration if you enter correct mobile number to get OTP on your mobile for verification after you can receive t 6 digit number then you will type this 6 digit code on respective place i.e. Enter your One Time Password (OTP) received on your Mobile by SMS.
- Please Enter your full name and Date of Birth and Gender.
- Enter Your or applicant valid email ID as a User Name for LMS application.
- Create New Password & Confirm Password.- Ex. like Pass@123 OR Password#123 Or Labour@123.
Step 3: After login with your User Name & Password, on left side user can see different types of labor department Services and its name is like Shop and Establishment Registration and Contract License application form Principal Employer Registration and much more services etc.
Click on Shop and Establishment Registration User can see Shop and Establishment Registration – Registration Form “A” (New User).
Shop Register Old User Form to fill Renewal Application (B Form) & Change Request (E-Form). (Note: Compulsory documents like Annexure A, B & C formats are available in the same column)
Steps for Shop and Establishment Registration
Click on Shop and Establishment Registration – Registration Form “A” (New User).
Step 1: The first step is to click on the Registration Form “A” from the left side menu in this menu.
Step 2: The second step is you can a proper way to your Division and also it is necessary to select your District and tehsil or office name in your area
where you post Address and situation of the establishment and fill the whole form as per given instruction.
Step 3: After filling an application form user can upload your document for your given application or generated ID
Step 4: after generating your application ID Click to Upload Document and can show different types and name of documents which is need to Upload to continue.
Step 5: When you display a message document upload successfully then you can ready for Making a payment through online mode when you can successfully pay an amount and successful transaction your receipt was done